Thursday, January 28, 2010

ONE MORE WEEK TO REGISTER FOR THE U.C.C.!

You heard it here first kids.........registration for the Ultimate Cycle Challenge is only open through 2/5! What happens after that you ask? I dunno - but why tempt fate?

So - get'cher self on over to www.ultimatecyclechallenge.com , click on that there "individual registration" button, pick your fav-O-rite team from the drop-down menu (hint - it has "JDRF" in the name) and yer all set! Then - get ahold of me (mike@velo-citycycles.com or 355-2000) and I'll get'cha set w/ a time slot.

Here's who I have thus far:

8-10pm - JD
1opm - Tom M
11pm -
Midnight - Kris B-C
1am-
2am-
3am-
4-6am - Kaat
6-8am - Brad S
8am-
9-11am- Katie C
11am-1pm- Coach Did
1pm-3pm - Kirsten D
3pm - Kris B-C
4pm-
5pm-
6pm-
7pm-

Now - I'll be glad to fill in - I'm sorta waiting to see what you guys want before I grab any timeslots - and I'm good for 2-3 hours here and there. As you can see we have some good times still open.

The sooner you register - the more choice you'll get!

More later, lots goin' on.

Rock on you Rockstars!

Coach MC

No comments: