It's that time of year.... riding your bike, you say!? Well, yes, but we're talking about the ever popular JDRF West Michigan Ride to Cure Diabetes Team T-Shirt Design Contest! That's right - your chance you show off your design talents for all to see.
- Must fit on an 8.5"X11" sheet of paper (front of shirt only)
- No more than 2 ink colors (plus color of shirt)
- If possible, have darker ink colors on lighter shirt colors
- Should have the team name 'West Michigan' somewhere
- Should have the JDRF ride logo somewhere (in design, on sleeve, etc.).
Please submit all designs to Katie Clark by Friday, May 11. You may draw a design on paper and scan it (or meet up with Katie and she can scan it for you), or create in a computer design program. .jpg, .pdf, or .eps are preferred file formats, but we can work with whatever you have.
Your design doesn't have to be perfect - the graphic designer can 'clean it up' later. We are just looking for awesome concepts that capture who this team is, where we're going, and maybe even why we're doing this. After all submissions are collected, you will have the opportunity to view them all on the Blog and vote for your favorite. Good luck!