Friday, November 2, 2007

Even yet more picture help?

Hey to all you computer-literate photo-hogs out there! I could use a hand w/ something. I would love to have a CD that I could play here @ the shop chock fulla pixs from training rides and the big ones as well from the past 3 seasons. We have a tv mounted on the wall and I try to have something goin' on it all the time and a slide show stuffed fulla JDRF Goodness would be just so fine, y'know?

Given the intended useage...........a slant in the direction of actual cycling and/or scenery might be just a tad bit better than Vegas B-day party shots, underwater cannonball competitions and the like, if you get my drift.

I would be delighted to re-imburse any and everyone that might be inclined to hook me up, both for costs and time!

Anyone w/ hints on how I can get all the pix on my computer onto a similar dealie........feel free to share them while enjoying the feeling of self-satisfied smugness that my lack of computer-literacy can provide!

Can't wait 'til the 13th!

Keep them posts and pic a-coming!

MC

8 comments:

did said...

Do you have a shop DVD player?

did

club-velo said...

Yep

did said...

I might be able to put a DVD together - bring yer favorite music Monday...

did

did said...

Ho-leee crap, have we ever taken a lot of pictures in the last three years! I hope to have something you can try at the shop Sunday...

did

Tom & Mary Scheidel said...

Can you imagine if we were trying to put everything on CD this year?

Tom

did said...

Dude, we couldn't get it all on a DVD this year...

did

did said...

OK, 300 pictures, 5 seconds each - makes a nice 25 minute slide show. Now, off to iDVD...

did

did said...

Success!

At least as far as I can tell. It played on my little portable DVD player. I'll bring it to the Chilly Chili ride tomorrow.

did