Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm thankful...


....and not only for the fact that images exist of turkeys riding bikes. Although, it does reinforce for me that you can, in fact, find anything on Google.

I'm thankful for you - each and every one of you. My life is a better place because you are part of it. Sharing indescribable challenges and then celebratory hugs and laughs with you has brought me new joy in the last two years that I didn't know could exist. Reading your unfiltered, honest, moving accounts of our experience reminds me of just how incredible this group is. We are changing lives...for those we love that live with diabetes every day, and for ourselves, too. We are making a real difference, and this enormous sense of purpose overwhelms me. I'm thankful for how you, this team, has changed my life and will work tirelessly to change life for Katie, Ellie, and every last other person living with diabetes. Thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving, friends. I'll be thinking of you.

No comments: