Friday, December 7, 2007

Take the Ultimate Cycling Challenge!

We're gonna put togehter at leats one team for the U.C.C., which is comin' up in about 6 weeks. What is it, you ask? Great question! "It" is an indoor 12 or 24 hour cycling even to benefit the Lance Armstrong Foundation. It takes place here in Holland @ Ultimate Fitness on the north side and is Feb 16 & 17. We put together a team in 2007 and had a blast. It's a great way to keep in touch w/ your teammates and maybe spread the word about our team and JDRF. It's a relay.one rider @ a time and I'll provide the trainers and stuff.

I think it'd be cool to have more than one team, but that depends on the level of interest. The cost is $30 per rider and we have to have the team roster in by 1/25/08.

So...........let me know if you are interested and I'll get things organized. I think we oughta do the 24 hour event. It starts @ 8:00pm on Friday the 16th.

Check out www.cteam4.com for more info or gimme a shout.

Let's do it!

MC

2 comments:

Katie said...

I heard a yes from me, Steve & Nicole. Trying to get potential newbie Chris and his wife Becky to join us.

did said...

Ditto; I'm in...

did