Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4th Annual Family Fun Day


Want to raise some ride funds this weekend? I am looking for a few volunteers to help with the Family Fun Day this weekend. The event runs from 9:30am-1:00pm and you can be there 2 hours or the whole time. I am able to contribute to your ride account similar to working a VanAndel event. Click here to see the flyer with more details on the event. Click here to send me an e-mail so I can plan on your help.


If you interested in the winning the prizes, poker hands start at $5.00. I have many coupons and gift certificates (think free Corner Bar, Dam Dogs, Chili's, Applebee's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Kayak Rental discounts, Running apparel discounts and more!) which will be handed out to all participants. Looking forward to seeing you there and at Jake's Music Festival!

No comments: