Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's Been Too Long............

....................and that's my bad! There's been a lot going on and it's good to know that everyone seems to be getting some riding in! Let's keep on it............Asheville is only 8 weeks away!

We do have a Team Ride scheduled for this comin' Sunday......it's from Ada Park and we roll @ 2:00. The schedule calls for 50 miles so figure on being out for 3+ hours. There will be some hills, I promise!

I'll try and have a 30-35 mile option mapped out as well.

I have a pretty good selection of post-ride snacks left over from the party @ my house so we'll have plenty to munch on afterwards.

Looking ahead............the next Team Ride after this weekend in on Sunday 6/29 from Carmen's house here on the Northside of Holland. I hate to miss it but I'll be in Sonoma doing the tech support for the first JDRF Ride of the season. I'd encourage you to make it...it oughta be a blast!

Lots of other cool Team Stuff coming up.......rides, events, parties.......be sure to keep an eye on the Team Blog and the website to make sure that you are up-to-date on everything!

Hope to see you this weekend!

Mike

No comments: