Thursday, April 12, 2007

First training ride

And so it begins. The formal training season. Getting out on the bike sounds wonderful right now. Too bad there is snow and ice all over the road.


Looks like we might want to think about riding indoors this Sunday for our first team training ride. Anyone up for a trainer session at the bike shop in Holland? Let's let Coach know if we want to do this.


I think my current state of mind needs to get outside, in the sun and on the road. It would be nice to get out there and just ride. I want to be Nicole below.....


2 comments:

did said...

I'm up for it - movie selection ideas?

did

Katie said...

Coach Mike speaketh... we shall ride White Pline trail by Old Kent Park in Grand Rapids. It's going to be a little chilly for me, but I will try to get out there. Hope everyone can make it!