Sunday, April 29, 2007

I'm either 0-for-2 or 2-or-2, depending on how you look at it

30 (almost 31) miles, and, yes, another flat. Well, sort of - it was low, but I was almost home, so a CO2 cartridge got me back. Either way, I'm swappin' a tube again tonight. Ghaaaa. I think there's still a lot of winter road grit left, and it's working through the tread on my tires. A good hard rain should take care of that.

There's some acceptable hills up in the New Era area - 550 feet of climbing, and I only rode up two of the four available good hills.

Anyone use RouteSlip? Pretty slick - here's what I did today.

3 comments:

Tom Scheidel said...

There must be something in the air. 2005 - no flats
2006 - one blowout and one flat in Death Valley
2007 - Three blow outs in the last 2 rides

did said...

Obviously we need new bikes!

Katie said...

routeslip is cool. thanks for the heads up. Now, if I could just go more than 10 miles at a whirl, it might be useful. :-)