Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ride from Ross' House

Ok gang... party at my house this Sunday. Well..."party" might be a bit generous. It's possible that most of us will be pretty tired after the ride...so, the "party" will be fairly tame.

So... 10AM start time. Please be prompt. The scheduled ride is supposed to be 50ish miles. So, we really can't afford a late start if we want to have some time to relax in the afternoon.

Our pool and hot tub will be available to everyone before/after the ride. I'm planning to toss some food on the BBQ (chicken and veggies anyone?) for post-ride vittles.

My location...
7849 Hollyhock
Jenison MI 49428

Please email me with questions (ceningolmo@sbcglobal.net) if I missed something important.

Route? Well...I'm still working on that. I think I'll leave it a surprise until I figure out exactly what I want to do.

See you there!

2 comments:

Katie said...

We'll be there!

did said...

I gotta get away from all the dirty hippies up here for the Rothbury festival. 40,000 people. Yee gads.

did