Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another Perfect Ride!

There's no other way to put it..........it happened again! I told the folks @ dinner last night the exact same thing I told them in Asheville........that every time I head for another Ride to Cure I try and prepare myself for the fact that at some point there's gonna be one that isn't the best one ever! It's just got to happen, right?

Right?

Well.....perhaps, but not yet. Yesterday's ride had all the JDRF stuff we've come to expect in spades...............love, passion, laughter, tears, smiles, sweat, sun, wind, hills, new friends, old friends, family................it was ALL there! As tough as it is to sit in that damn van and watch everyone else ride - I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else. I'm not sure what's going on........everyone felt that Sonoma set a new level.....then came Asheville and the same feeling.....and now Whitefish #1.

Makes me antsy to get out to Death Valley!

I wish I was riding w/ you guys today...........I'm ready to be home for a bit. Be safe, have fun and have a great weekend!

MC

No comments: